Here are the things you need to do:
- Get a copy of OSX from you favorite torrent site.
e.g. osx86 Leopard flat image (install mac os x 10 5 from windows)
- Extract leopard-x86-flat-img.
- Free up a harddisk. You will need an empty disk, not just a partition. Using Windows Disk Manager, remove any partitions from the disk.
- From a terminal, use "dd --list" to list up drives in your system.
- Now, invoke one of the scripts for the appropriate harddisk you want to write the OSX image to. Warning! If you make a mistake, you will mess up your system and data files. So, be careful.
- Reboot and change BIOS settings to boot from the harddisk with OSX.
- Now boot into your Hackintosh! =)
- If you have an ASUS P5K-E WIFI board, you will need the p5ke_leopard.zip patch to get the LAN and audio working. To get the wireless to work, get the RTL8187L drivers.
- ASUS P5K-E Wifi
- AData 2GB DDR2
- Intel Q6600 2.4GHz Quad Core
- 250 GB Samsung IDE (for OSX boot)
- Gigabyte 640MB 8800GTS